Amphora is a powerful winery production application that is used to track and manage the winemaking or brewing process. It is a process log with advanced data storage, management, and presentation capabilities. Amphora can track winery operations from the vineyard to the bottle. Amphora is sophisticated software, yet is simple to use, and has features that the most advanced winemaker or brewer will appreciate, such as user-defined database queries, reports, and charts. Amphora has been installed in over 500 commercial wineries, vineyards, breweries, and cideries in more than 30 countries around the world. Amphora is also widely used by many home winemakers and brewers who enjoy tracking the brewing or winemaking process.
- Amphora incorporates the power of a full relational database management system.
- Store and track virtuallly any winemaking variable.
- Create any number of databases and switch between them to track multiple winery operations.
- Database backups are automatically compressed to ZIP format for easy transfer other media.
- Database can be queried directly using SQL to extract any possible information.
- Amphora can access local embedded databases, remote database servers* (*using Amphora Database Server or MySQL) and cloud databases.
- Includes over 100 pre-defined reports.
- Reports can be previewed in internal preview dialog or in Adobe Reader.
- Save reports in PDF format.
- Create a batch log in Adobe PDF or Excel format.
- Data is easily transferred to spreadsheets for custom reports and analysis.
- Amphora can be integrated with OpenOffice or data can be exported to Excel allowing the creation of user-defined custom reports and charts.
- Automated creation of sales invoices and purchase orders.
- Create sophisticated pie, line, and bar charts (2D or 3D) with a single click.
- Customize chart appearance with user-defined colours, fonts, and more.
- Print or save charts as image files (PNG) or Adobe PDF documents.
Container and Vineyard Maps
- Create any number of data-aware visual maps of your winereries and vineyards.
- Maps are completely user-defined to represent the actual layout of your winery or vineyard.
- Data can be viewed/edited by interacting with the graphical map(s).
- Amphora will run on most operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux, and others)
Upgrades and Support
- Purchase includes free updates for one year.
- Purchase includes free email support.
See more screenshots.
| Download Trial Version
| Full Version
Single User Licence
| Full Version
Multiple User Licence
|Amphora for Windows||Download|
|Amphora for macOS||Download|
|Amphora for Linux||Download|
- Your order confirmation will contain a link where the software can be downloaded.
- The 30 day trial version is identical to full version except that it allows the creation of 1 batch only.
- The multiple user licence is required when using server or cloud databases.
- Purchase includes one year of free updates. After initial free update year, additional years of updates can be purchased for $299.95 for single user licence and $499.95 for multiple user licence.
- Subscribe to fermsoft news or twitter for automatic notification of program updates.
Amphora will run on nearly all operating systems including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Just click the downloaded file and follow the instructions.
macOS and Linux
Unpack the archive:
Double click on
and follow the instructions. If no file association is set up for jar files then the installer can be executed at the command line:
java -jar install.jar
After installing, the application is started by clicking
on the command line.